Come LEARN and SEE why I LOVE Disney’s Polynesian Resort with this Hotel Review:
Hey guys and gals, thought I would post about my FAVORITE HOTEL, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. This is the perfect Home away from Home when looking for a Disney Vacation Resort. (Resort/Room TOUR)
Why oh why do I LOVE the Polynesian Village Resort, let me count the ways…
Breakdown of Reasons:
- Vibe – Paradise, Carefree, Tropical…the lush, peaceful, atmosphere.
- The People, that’s right…talking about Poly Cast Members…they make my Trip every.single.time. So happy, helpful, friendly…and some have been there since day one, when the resort first opened. The love felt from the CM’s does shine through.
- LOCATION – HELLO Monorail, Firework View, Walking Path to Epcot to a name a few.
- TIKI, TIKI, TIKI – love me some tiki culture – walk the resort and explore.
- Dole Whips (Mic Drop! Right?!?!)
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto (Polynesian Tiki Bar filled with Magic, Mystery and Delight)
- Club Level – lets talk about this when ready to book (love Club Level here)
- Evening Torch Lighting Ceremony
- Getting Lei’d, Making Leis, Hair Flowers and other Handmade Floral items
- Spirit of Aloha Show – can’t wait to do this again
- And my favorite and most important reason why…it makes me HAPPY, it makes me cry happy tears when I walk through the doors. I cry when I see the lobby, get welcomed home and get my lei. Underneath my Sunglasses (which I keep on for a reason)..this travel agent is crying, mascara running, face turning flush crying.
My posts end with Mahalo and I start my Videos with Aloha…I have drunk the Poly “Kool-aid” and I like it. My entire house is Polynesian themed AND I might have a problem actually…the tikis are taking over and its paradise.
I would LOVE to help you PLAN your DREAM Disney Vacation at the Polynesian…let me know how I can book you the most Magical Vacation ever! As a thank you (to me), you can enjoy a Dole Whip in my honor, on the terrace, at sunset while watching the Resort go from Day to Night by the tranquil lighting of the tiki lights 🙂
Mahalo for READING and FOLLOWING Along – Nina