Say What? It’s true, I LOVE Memory Maker. I’ve been to Disney more times than I can count, been visiting the”D” since childhood and it wasn’t until I had Memory Maker that I felt a little weight lifted off my shoulders.
As a mom, it is very important to me that I capture all my families’ memories…the baby years, childhood, firsts, birthdays, celebrations and family vacations. So…as the “one & only” person who can use a camera…it lands on me; it’s my job, my responsibility, my stress. I am always trying to capture the perfect shot; the best view, the ideal angle and the perfect expression. And with all this…I am NEVER in the picture, since I am the one taking them. So…all our family gatherings, vacations, birthdays…momma is always missing 🙁
Well NOT anymore thanks to Memory Maker…So “For the First Time in Forever”…I am FINALLY in the picture! And I am not the one who picks the spot, the background or the lighting. It’s Easy, Breezy and Beautiful. The only thing I really need to do is a: Purchase Memory Maker, b: Be on the lookout for all the Photographers and c: Look Pretty 🙂
But for those that want the “knitty-gritty” information…here you go:
- It’s $169. Yep…but only if you get prior to your vacation…if you wait until you’re at the Parks…It’s $199 (ouch)
- It Includes ALL pictures taken of your family:
- All Pictures taken from Disney’s PhotoPass Photographers
- All Pictures taken while on a ride or attraction (Toy Story Mania)
- All Pictures from any Character Dining (some have photographers, some don’t)
- All Videos from rides that have that option (7DMT)
- All Members of your party can use it, can get their pictures taken (with or without you)
- All Pictures can be downloaded when you get home; print, make a CD, turn into gifts (photobooks)
- All Pictures can be uploaded (via the site) almost automatically…so you can FB, tweet, email from Disney.
- Only the person who purchased Memory Maker can download the pictures…unless you share your password.
- When you get home…you can add magical touches to all your pictures; backgrounds, banners, pixie dust, magic.
- To make the most of this…seek out every single photographer you can find.
- Ask about any “Magic Shots”.
- Your MagicBand automatically links your pictures to your account…so click away.
In all honestly…not all my 200+ pictures were awesome…but there were plenty that were and so many that I was just glad someone captured…even the silly ones (gotta do the silly ones). So even though (in some) my eyes were closed, my kids weren’t looking or it was too dark to really see us…I did get the one of me & Ariel (my BFF), my son & Goofy and my daughter kissing Minnie. Then of course there was the video of DD and me turning green on 7DMT and the hubby and I with Olaf and his Magical Flurry.
And…I was in ALL of them and I didn’t have to take a single picture (LOL). Ok I took 2000+ pictures this past trip…but that’s my job…capturing the magic of Disney…food, resorts, bathrooms, hidden Mickey, etc (all get captured by me)…but I didn’t have to stress about capturing the important ones for my family…that job was Disney’s…and they ROCKed it.
I hope this little segment on Memory Maker has helped you. For most of my clients I think it’s a great idea, the perfect family souvenir. But in some cases I say…just hand the photographer your personal camera, like when you’re going for only 2 days as the $169 price tag can be steep. But for large families, people going for longer vacations…I say it’s a must. And for the record…200 pictures can be a low number…I have many clients who get like 400. It all depends on how eager you are at finding those cameras.
As usual I am a FREE Magical Vacation Planner, Booking ALL Disney Destination Vacations – Contact me TODAY. Nina – 734-890-2350 or Nina@goTMCtravel.com